ECO boutique glamping Ante-Gojko
First private Eco boutique glamping in Croatia offers you to become the owner of a glamping villa in 2021
Why first? No one offered that until 2020.
Why boutique? It’s special, unique, non-serial, in small quantities, unique and non-commercial.
Why such a way of tourist offer? Certain people want peace, privacy, away from noise, luxury and ecological accommodation.
The idea of boutique is percolating in the tourism space. In a globalized world, destinations feel they must avoid becoming homogenous places lacking a unique identity. A boutique destination is a place that actively articulates its distinct character. It isn’t trying to be everything to everyone, but instead focuses on the experiences and the stories surrounding what it can do best.
The trend toward boutique is becoming more important. It has been validated again this year by the European Travel Commission, which produced a competitiveness study of the EU market. The study identifies the breakthrough of boutique destinations as one of the predicted trends for the coming years in Europe.
One of the luxury areas
on the Croatian coast
LOCATION OF ECO BOUTIQUE GLAMPING ANTE-GOJKO: Grebaštica, near the town of Šibenik and Primošten
With its position in the center of the Croatian coast, Grebaštica represents the perfect starting point for visiting numerous Croatian tourist attractions and destinations.
TOP 15 MUST see / visit / taste:
- Town of Šibenik and UNESCO St. James cathedral – 15,5 km
- UNESCO St. Nicholas fortress – 16 km
- UNESCO Town of Trogir – 46 km
- Town of Split and UNESCO Diocletian’s palace – 74 km
- Island of sponges: Krapanj – 8 km (boat: Brodarica)
- Island of corals: Zlarin – 23 km (boat: Šibenik)
- Island of the parachute inventor Faust Vrančić: Prvić – 28 km (boat: Vodice)
- Krka National park – 24 km
- Kornati National park – 48 km (boat: Murter)
- Paklenica National park – 107 km
- Plitvice National park – 183 km
- Town of Zadar and Sea Organ – 90 km
- Town of Knin and the Knin fortress – 68 km
- Primošten and red wine Babić – 13 km
- Town of Drniš and zipline in the river Čikola canyon – 44 km
Vicinity of the airports:
Thanks to its geographic position, Grebaštica is located nearby two airports of Croatia:
Airport of Split – 52 km
Airport of Zadar – 93 km
Two people: the plot owner and the glamping unit manufacturer did not know each other until 2018. But they were both thinking of offering people something special. The desire was so strong that the universe made sure they met.
So they each combined their strengths and knowledge and developed what we offer you today:
Eco boutique glamping Ante-Gojko.
- quiet and nice location overlooking the sea
- Each glamping villa has a sea view
- greening with oleanders and olive trees
- 5 plots for luxury glamping villas of your choice from the Camur program (see more)
- eco friendly glamping villas with own design (read more)
- Each glamping villa owner has a parking space
- common area for socializing and barbecue
- infinity pool
- open terrace with sun loungers by the pool
- additional sanitary facility